$10 Student Series Tickets
SPA reserves a limited number of $10 student series tickets to four select evening performances each season. Through the Student Series, SPA aims to provide K-12 and college students affordable access to the world's best performing artists from all corners of the globe. TEKS-aligned teacher guides are provided for most Student Series performances. COMPAÑIA FLAMENCA JOSE PORCEL October 10, 2015 | 8:00 PM | Jones Hall
Direct from Madrid, Compañia Flamenca Jose Porcel returns with its unique blend of classic and traditional flamenco, performing its newest work, Flamenco Fire
. BALLET HISPANICO
October 24, 2015 | 8:00 PM | Jones Hall
For its return to Houston, the company will perform its first full-length narrative work - Gustavo Ramirez Sansano's CARMEN.maquia.
This work is a bold and electrifying reimagining of Georges Bizet's iconic opera about a passionate gypsy. THE BAND OF THE ROYAL MARINES AND THE PIPES AND DRUMS OF THE SCOTS GUARDS
February 19, 2016 | 8:00 PM | Jones Hall
Houston audiences will be awe-inspired as The Band of the Royal Marines and the Pipes and Drums of the Scots Guards take over the Jones Hall stage in a grand display of pageantry and ancient military traditions highlighted by precision marches, haunting bagpipes and energetic Highland dancing. BLAZE: THE INTERNATIONAL DANCE SPECTACULAR
February 20, 2016 | 7:30 PM | Jones Hall
Following critically acclaimed tours in Europe, Russia, Australia and Asia, BLAZE finally comes to the United States with a cast of the 16 best dancers in the world ready to pop, lock and break dance their way into Houston to entertain dance and music fans. CHARLIE ALBRIGHT May 7, 2016 | 8:00 PM | Cullen Theater, Wortham Center
Hailed as "among the most gifted musicians of his generation" by the Washington Post
and praised for his "jaw-dropping technique and virtuosity meshed with a distinctive musicality" by The New York Times
, pianist Charlie Albright will be making his Houston debut. Please Note:
- Reservations and advance payment for the Student Series are required.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% is required to hold a reservation. The remainder of the balance is due 7 business days before a performance.
- If seats are reserved less than 7 business days before a performance, payment in full is due at the time of the order.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for unused tickets. Additional tickets are subject to availability.
- An adult chaperone for every 10 students attending a Student Series performance is strongly recommended. Both students and chaperones must purchase tickets.
- All seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis as reservations are paid in full.
Tickets may be purchased by credit card using the form below. For reservations, inquiries, or to pay by check, call 713-632-8113. Tickets will be mailed upon receipt of payment.