Corporations give annual contributions in support of the Society for the Performing Arts’ artistic programming as well as the organization’s Beyond the Stage program that reaches more than 85,000 children, teachers, and families each year. Corporate donors are offered exclusive benefits based on their level of contribution.
Corporate sponsorship of Society for the Performing Arts offers unparalleled promotional and hospitality opportunities before and after performances by the world’s greatest artists. SPA has a successful track record of helping companies accomplish key business objectives through exclusive rights and benefits such as:
- Series sponsorships
- World-class entertaining opportunities
- Brand transfer; establish lasting affiliation with one of Houston’s major arts organizations
- Targeted access to key demographics
- Inclusion in broad media and advertising campaign and prominent onsite presence
Major Sponsor ($10,000)
Principal Sponsor ($15,000)
Presenting Sponsor ($20,000)
Series Sponsor ($25,000 and above)
Sponsor logo and acknowledgement in*:
*Benefits vary depending on sponsorship level. SPA will customize benefits to meet the needs of our sponsors.
- 100,000 season brochures distributed throughout the Houston Community
- Performance postcards
- SPA newsletter
- Season promotion video to be shown in lobbies of Jones Hall, Wortham Center and Hobby Center for the Performing Arts
- SPA program magazines
- Discounts or free ads in SPA program magazine (depending on sponsorship level)
- Ads in publications such as:
The Houston Chronicle
The Houston Press
Jewish Herald Voice and other demographic and neighborhood publications
- 15% discount for all employee ticket purchases to SPA events, excluding settlement and Broadway Series shows
- Acknowledgement on marquees at Jones Hall and Wortham Center
- Green Room privileges for entertaining
- Opportunities to host artist with dinner or reception
- Pre-performance acknowledgement of sponsor from the stage per artist approval
- Complimentary VIP and employee tickets to sponsored SPA performance
- Priority purchase privileges for Broadway in Houston
For corporate sponsorship, call 713.632.8104, fax 713.632.8122 or email: email@example.com
2014-2015 Season Sponsor
Longtime supporters of SPA, Phoebe and Bobby Tudor are our 2014-2015 Dance Series Sponsor.
Occidental Petroleum has joined the number of Houston corporations to support SPA and we are proud to recognize Occidental Petroleum as sponsor of the Occidental Petroleum Music Series and our new Occidental Petroleum Concert Series this year. This is a wonderful way for Occidental Petroleum to invest in the Houston community.
Family Fun Series
Citi joins SPA as the sponsor of the 2014-2015 Family Fun Series that includes the ultimate season of nationally and internationally acclaimed performances intended for the entire family and the Family-Friendly Fun Events that are free and open to the public where families with young children meet local and touring artists to learn about other cultures and art forms.
SPA is grateful for H-E-B's longstanding support and is pleased to acknowledge its generous underwriting of SPA's 2014-2015 education programs: H-E-B In The Know Teacher Workshops and
H-E-B Performance Preludes.
Phillips66 continues as the 2014-2015 Sponsor of SPA’s Movement Toward Literacy Program (MLT.) This program focuses on reducing illiteracy in Houston by utilizing the professional dance companies SPA presents annually to integrates the performing arts into the classroom curriculum through dance residencies and professional development sessions for educators.
ConocoPhillips returns as sponsor of the Transportation Assistance Program. Last year, because of ConocoPhillips’ generous contribution to our transportation program, more than 6,000 Kindergarten through 12th grade students were able to attend our student matinees.
|Bank of Texas ||BMC Software ||The Brown Foundation |
|CAMAC ||City of Houston || |
The Cullen Trust
for the Performing Arts
|DLS Event Services ||Friedkin Group, Inc. ||Fulbright & Jaworski |
|Houston Endowment, Inc. ||The Humphreys Foundation ||JPMorgan Chase Foundation |
|KPMG || |
Leslie & Shannon Sasser
|Locke Lord LLP |
|Mayer Brown LLP ||MD Anderson Foundation ||Mid-America Arts Alliance |
|Mithoff Family Foundation || |
for the Arts
|Noble Energy |
|SW Capital Partners ||The Vaughn Foundation || |
The Official Airline of SPA
|The Wave ||Weil, Gotshal & Manges ||Wells Fargo |