- Each season Society for the Performing Arts offers fixed series such as Music Series, Dance Series, International Series, etc. Click here to view the current 2019-2020 season. A subscriber is someone who has purchased either a fixed series or chosen the Create Your Own Subscription option by choosing 5 or more shows
- Subscriber benefits include priority seating, free ticket exchange privileges, lower ticket prices as compared to single tickets, and can buy tickets to all shows before they go on sale to the public.
- To order a subscription please call the SPA box office at 713.227.4SPA (4772) M-F, 9-5
- Children age 4+ are welcome, although not all performances are appropriate for younger children
- Children may sit on a parent’s lap however the City of Houston Fire Code requires every person entering the venue(s) to be accounted for by purchasing a ticket
- Late seating policy is at the discretion of the artist
- Going to the theater is a festive and fun event so choose appropriate but comfortable attire. Attire generally ranges from business casual to cocktail dresses and suits. Ladies may wish to bring a wrap to be comfortable in the air conditioning.
- Parking is available in the Theater District Parking Garage for $12
- Street parking is available but not guaranteed. All street parking after 6pm and on Sundays is free in downtown.
- Food & beverages are available for purchase in the lobby
- Accessible seating is available, please contact the box office at 713-227-4772 for details
- Venue and box office open 90 minutes prior to the performance
- The Theater Lobby will open to the public 60 minutes before curtain and the theater doors open 30 minutes prior to performance
- No photography or recording allowed in performances
While our tickets are non-refundable, we do offer a few options to accommodate you.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, you may donate your tickets back to Society for the Performing Arts up to 24 hours prior to the start of the performance for a tax-deduction by faxing them to 713.632.8122 or mailing them to our offices at 615 Louisiana, Ste. 100, Houston, TX 77002. An acknowledgment of your donation will be sent to you in the mail within 14 days.
- Donate your unused tickets to our CAST program
- All season ticket holders may exchange tickets at no cost, and single-ticket buyers can do so for a $5-per-ticket fee. There are three easy ways for you to exchange your ticket:
1) Exchange in person at the box office at Jones Hall. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
2) Exchange by email. Email [email protected] a scanned copy or take a photo of your tickets with the word “VOID” written on them and include the performance you would like seats to in exchange.
3) Exchange by phone at 713-227-4772. If you do an exchange by phone your tickets will not be mailed or emailed until we receive proof the current tickets have been destroyed.
Keep the Arts Alive!
Society for the Performing Arts has been presenting world-class performing arts in Houston for over 50 years because of the generous contributions of companies and individuals like you. Please consider your donation today.Donate Now